Sunday 7 June 2009

Day 13- Moved Out...Kind of Homeless

Well today's post is different from the aim of this blog ie there will no be photos posted.
This will be the case for the next few days I as I am living in a hotel and I have packed and sent home my laptop with my parents. Then I will be moving in to my new house on Monday, and heading home of the Tuesday, by train yay 6 hours on 3 trains and a tube :(

So all be well I hopefully post photos on Tuesday evening once I am home. I have a camera to capture the next few day so I maybe have to break the rules and post more than one photo for each day.

Hopefully I might be able to update the blog via the medium of the written word for the next few day, however this is against the aim of the blog. (If my phone wasn't so rubbish I would have been able to sent photos to my blog via MMS...but o well)

No comments: