Tuesday 31 August 2010

Two years...

Right, I will be upfront, I haven't got the hang of this blogging lark. I have been trying to keep a blog for the past two years, however I still haven't got it.

Anyway update time, August has been a busy old month, started with Iron Maiden at Sonisphere festival, what away to kick off a month. This was followed by my ending of being a teenager and I enter "true adulthood". Watched the persied meteor shower.
I was a wedding photographer for my uncle in Scotland, which was a
success, dispite some worries before hand, then on to the Lake District, and literally climbed
a mountain, Old Man of Coniston.

View at top.

Then, being a student physicist, I visited Jodrell Bank and the Lovell radio telescope.


This was an enjoyable and very interesting division from the journey home. Hope to return one day and not as a visitor.

O yes I was FINALLY paid for my work at the school, only took 2 months from me finishing at the school. I mean all whole payment problems over £600, it makes me wonder whether if I became a teacher, how long, if at all will I get the "golden hellos" and bursary money from the TDA?

So in three...ish weeks I head back to Aber to start my third year at Uni and I think, wow the past two years have progressed, at a rapid speed, with ups and downs.
But writing this post and thinking back over the past month, the wedding seems as long as the two years ago, I find this the strange and odd thing about time and the human memory.

Time, now there is mystery.

Until next time.

No comments: