Friday 18 June 2010

Libraries...

Today, I checked my university email. I found to my surprise an email claiming I had a fine over £10 to pay on an outstanding book.

So I checked Voyager, (this is the computer system at Aberystwyth University use to manage the library resources, as with most computer systems it is unreliable). However, it worked and showed what I expect... no outstanding books on my account. As a physics student, I have only ever taken one book out of the library, in two years of being at university.

So, I emailed the people I think should know, see if I get a reply... if that happens.

The other thing, the email wasn't sent to me, but it was in my inbox?? How can this happen??

On a random note, does South Africa also sounds like bees in the background?

Rant over.

No comments: